Sunday, February 19, 2017

A WEEKEND IN LULJETTA HANGING GARDENS & SPA


I am currently writing this post at a speed where turtles can beat me at any time - that's because I am spending my Valentine's Day stuck with my Medicine 1 book trying to understand how to do a good pulmonary examination (while most of you are probably out on a date, inhaling the smell of roses at every corner of your view).



And while I envy you for doing that, I am here to suggest to all of those who cannot spend their Valentine's Day on February 14 to spend it on a weekend at Luljetta Hanging Gardens and Spa. I spent my pre-Valentine's celebration here, and I'm happy to say that I really enjoyed it! Luljetta Hanging Gardens and Spa is tucked away in Loreland Farm Resort in Antipolo, roughly 1 hour away from Manila.


Since I had my birthday dinner that same night, we went at the earliest possible time (8:00AM), and arrived at around 9:30 am. The spa opens at 10:00AM so we had to wait for another 30 mins before we could enter the spa area. However, arriving this early meant we had first dibs on whatever we wanted to try - from the jacuzzi, the sauna and the fish spa - thus the solo pictures without anyone else. The amount of people arriving in the spa gradually increases so if you want to keep the place to yourself, it's best if you go there early.


They offer a lot of packages, but for our weekend in Luljetta Hanging Gardens, my boyfriend and I chose the Hanging Gardens Retreat. It was the cheapest at 1,150 pesos inclusive of getting your own time at the hanging gardens facilities with a cold glass of Lemongrass and Antipolo's best suman. They offered another package, the Hanging Gardens Getaway at 1,750 pesos with the same inclusions as the Hanging Gardens Retreat but with an additional meal. My suggestion is that you get the cheapest package and buy your own meal in their restaurant. You get to save more.


This is my favorite part, the fish spa.


The Hydro Pool offered a relaxing massage but because the water was really cold (not a big fan of really cold water), I ended up going back up to get more of the fish spa experience.


The Infinity Pool offered really great views of the mountains in Antipolo. In the morning, you get to have the pool to yourself! 







You can also watch a movie and play Sungka. 


Thank you to the lovely staff of Luljetta Hanging Gardens for accommodating us with their services! I would go back again next time . It took me awhile to publish this blog post because I got busy with school, but to all of you, Happy Hearts Month!

For our Luljetta Itinerary:

ETD Manila: 8:00 AM
ETA Luljetta: 9:30 AM
Time spent in Luljetta: 5 hours
ETD Luljetta: 3:00 PM
ETA Manila: 5:00 PM

And, CONGRATULATIONS to the winners of my birthday giveaway! I chose the winners via an online Randomizer and here they are! I will be messaging the winners personally. To claim your prizes, please send me your name, IG name, address and contact details so I can ship your prizes to you! 

For the winners who do not claim their prizes within the end of this week, the next name on the list will be accommodated. A little note to the winners, please take a picture of your prizes once you get them and tag me on Instagram @ianstamaria. Thank you!



Thank you to all the 191 participants who joined. Until the next giveaway! 



3 comments:

  1. Hey Girl, from one travel blogger to another - great post! This place looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. Its simple but elegant and the pictures are so beautiful as you. 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete